This little monkey thought it was funny to grab a piece of Carson's candy off of the floor, where Carson was admiring all of it, and start crawling away with it as fast as he could. I caught him in the act.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Halloween 2010
So Halloween was a success despite it falling on a Sunday this year. We went to a ward trunk or treat party on Saturday and then our neighbors had a little Halloween get together at their home Sunday evening and let the kids play a few traditional Halloween games, like eating the doughnut off the string without using your hands. They had fun.
This little monkey thought it was funny to grab a piece of Carson's candy off of the floor, where Carson was admiring all of it, and start crawling away with it as fast as he could. I caught him in the act.
This little monkey thought it was funny to grab a piece of Carson's candy off of the floor, where Carson was admiring all of it, and start crawling away with it as fast as he could. I caught him in the act.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a cute MONKEY!!! I can't tell what is cuter the monkey or Bart's wig!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a cute little monkey! 3 years ago I think we were living with you and was able to enjoy halloween there. But ya know Brayden was a bit anxious to kick us out and move in "our room"
ReplyDeleteWhere in the heck did Bart get that wig?? The kids look great - that monkey is too cute, I just want to squeeze him! And yes, polyester must be your thing - you look great!
ReplyDelete