Sunday, October 10, 2010

Say What!!???

So seriously, what happened, how do I have a kid old enough to go to a Homecoming dance? Wasn't I just going to his t-ball games and teaching him how to tie his shoes? What a reality check. So Chance's good friends Garrett and Kendra were going to the dance together and talked him into asking one of Kendra's friends so they could all go together. Chance (with Kendra's help) creatively asked Emma with a fish bowl full of gold fish crackers and a note saying, "out of all the fish in the sea would you go to the dance with me". Her reply was little army men and tanks on the driveway with a camoflauge sign taped to the garage saying, "a whole army couldn't keep me from going to the dance with you". For cute. I didn't even get to meet his date. Bart and I left to a BSU game before they met to take pictures so I had Garretts mom e-mail me these last two photos. The only thing I know about her is that she is a cheerleader. Anyway, they had a fun time and I'm glad Chance went because he had told me before that he had no interest in ever going to these kind of dances.





2 comments:

  1. How fun Kristi! I can't believe these kids are growing up either. They were just in preschool last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully he had a good time so he'll want to go to more. Oh, remember those high school days!

    ReplyDelete