-one box of spice cake mix
-one small can of pumpkin
mix together and cook according to cupcake directions. I threw some choc. chips in mine. So good!
Thanks to my creative friend Mary I got the idea to make this fall sign. I love the fall colors.
We went to our neighbors house for family night and my sweet friend Vicki had us make these thankful trees for the month of November. Luckily I had just cut back the trees in our yard and had some branches to salvage out of the trash. We punched out tags and everyone wrote something they were thankful for on them. We will keep adding to it throughout the month.

What great pictures and fun crafts. I miss that change of temperature. I think one of these days I'm going to crank up my AC, make some hot chocolate, and pretend like it's cold outside.
ReplyDeleteYay to Fall... Wanna hear something so funny. I just made yesterday pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. My recipe is 1 box spice cake 1 box vanilla 1 big can pumpkin and however many chocolate chips. And also had fun last night making my Thankful tree or whatever the name is. So fun. Hopefully we get to see you guys this Thanksgiving? Sending big kisses and hugs your way.
ReplyDeleteLove the Fall decor. I think I might attempt that cute gratitude tree! Darling boys!
ReplyDelete