So the older boys all played football this fall, which has meant a lot of footaball games. Good thing I enjoy watching football. Tanner and Brayden are done. Chance's JV team ended a couple of weeks ago but he is now dressing down and practicing with Varsity. He has even got some playing time in the last two Varsity play off games. They have one more semi-final game this week and if Rocky wins that they go on to the state championship game. They are pretty good so the odds are with them. Chance has played wide reciever and has been the kick returner on special teams.

Tanner played on his 8th grade middle school team this year. He was tight end on offense and corner on defense. He had a great time playing. His team had a decent season.

Brayden was the quarterback for his flag football team. He also played defense and had some interceptions in this championship game. His team was undefeated all season and won the championship. He had so much fun playing with his friends. They have played together the last 3 yrs. and will probably move on to optimist (full pads) next year.

You took some good pictures Kristi! I am still trying to stay focused enough to get a good picture of Camden playing football. I get so excited during the play - I forget to take the picture!! I loved the red leaves behind Carson's picture. I do miss the colors of fall her in AZ!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! I bet Bart's in heaven - all his boys loving football. That's exciting for Chance to play Varsity.
ReplyDelete