Thursday, September 30, 2010
Ryland 10 months
I can't believe my little babe is 10 months old. Time is flying by. He is so much fun. He crawls circles around the house. He recently learned how to crawl up the stairs. Scary! He crawls all the way to the top and then sits up there and cries until I go up and get him. When he sees me coming up the stairs he breaks into a huge smile and starts bouncing up and down. It is quite cute. He has eight teeth. The top four are quite funny. They have big gaps in between them and he looks pretty cute when he smiles. He is still a very happy little guy, which I am so grateful for, always smiling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What a cute chubby cheek smile! I can't believe your baby is 10 months already! Your sure right time flies :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big he is! He's looking like a little boy! Wish I could see him more often.
ReplyDelete