Friday, August 20, 2010

New Puppy

So we took the fam down to Albertson's park one evening to let the dog and the boys get some energy out. Yep, we got a new yellow lab this summer because Bart decided a new baby just wasn't keeping us busy enough. I'm still adoring my chunky little babe and the rest of the family enjoys Ryland and the new puppy known as "Gage". I know I'm their mother but I think I have a pretty handsome bunch!









2 comments:

  1. You do have a pretty handsome bunch! I can't believe how old Chance looks Kristi. It's killing me so I can only assume how you feel!!! CRAZINESS....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby and puppy! So you let the boys take the plunge and get another dog. Hopefully Bart and the boys are going all the work! I think labs are beautiful dogs.

    ReplyDelete