Monday, January 18, 2010

The Holidays

We partied at home with our kids for New Years Eve. I had been a little sick and not feeling great with the sleepless nights. I think this was a first for us. We always go out with friends. I also fell asleep before midnight another first. We had fun watching a movie and playing the Wii.


All FIVE boys on Christmas Eve, yes it still freaks me out to say that.


You can't see it but Ryland's shirt and socks say- my first Christmas.



Carson spent Christmas Eve tracking Santa online. As he got to the eastern side of the US we told Carson he better go to bed because Santa would be coming soon. It was too cute!




We invited our neighbors the Johnsons over on Christmas Eve to help us act out the nativity story. We obviously needed a little help with the female roles. Carson refused to dress up, he is so stubborn. Ryland was the perfect little baby Jesus.












1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures - love your updates! I think it's neat that you were able to spend New Year Eve together as a family - won't happen very often. Can't wait to see that baby!

    ReplyDelete