Monday, January 25, 2010
2 months old
I can't believe our little guy has been here for two months. He is such a little love bug. I love to watch him kick his little legs or stretch his arms above his head after he wakes up. He gives me a cute toothless grin when I talk to him. He has slept through the night twice this week. Yeah! I love my little babies and am glad I get to have one again. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kristi,
ReplyDeleteKelly told me that you had a blog, I hope that you don't mind that I checked you out. Your boys are so darling! You make having 5 boys look so easy.
Oh Kristi, He is so adorable! Sorry we missed his blessing. I was sick and didnt want to rick infecting anyone else! Hope you all are doing well and having fun with all your Boys! Love ya
ReplyDelete