He is finally here. Yeah!! This little guy is so chubby, good thing he came a week early. We are not sure who he looks like. Kinda a mix of all the boys. I am loving all his dark hair. He is awesome! We feel so blessed to have this sweet boy join our family.

Bart is so proud of how big Ryland was. He loves his big chubby cheeks and rolls in his arms.

Congratulations! He is adorable. I as so jealous that you are through the ugly pregnancy part and now have that cute little boy to remind you it was all worth it. Hope all is well....
ReplyDeleteBart loving his chubbiness makes me laugh. Is he your biggest?
ReplyDeleteYes, he is our biggest at 8lb 11oz. I know that is nothing for you but it about killed me.
ReplyDeleteWow 5 boys! Ryland is so adorable! He is a little chubby with dark hair. Maybe this upcoming weekend when were in TF I will take a drive to boise to see you all! Hope your feeling well and loving your new little boy! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Glad all went well. So excited for you to have this precious addition to your family. Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete