Monday, November 23, 2009
Baby is home
The kids are loving having little Ryland at home. They all think he is so cute. Carson of course is always trying to put his binky in his mouth even when he doesn't want it. This is Rylands room. We kicked Chance out of this room so we could put the baby in by himself. I had fun decorating it for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome home Ryland! What a cute name you guys gave him. And I am jealous of his bedroom..lol. I am so excited to watching him grown up. He has such a wonderful family. Cant wait to see all of you! Love ya and have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWow it looks like such a different room! It's beautiful:) Glad you are having such a fun time with the little guy. You have a wierd feature on your blog Kristi -- I have to pick a profile to comment it sometimes doesn't let me??? Never seen that before, want to take it off :)
ReplyDeleteOkay I picked anonymous and forgot to say this was Sarah!
ReplyDeleteLove the room, Kristi! How fun to have a baby around again. Someday I'll actually get to talk to you. He sure is cute!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! Ryland is such a cutie, can't wait to see him in real life! That nursery is awesome, you did such a great job!
ReplyDelete