Little Ryland was a cowboy for Halloween this year. We tried putting some costumes on him and he just cried and tried to get them off. So dressing him like a cowboy was our only option. This way he felt like he had on normal clothes. We tried getting him to wear a cowboy hat but of course that didn't fly.
This is Carson doing his mean pirate impression. He was Captain Jack Sparrow. Brayden was Justin Beber. He wouldn't let me cut his hair all month so it would be a little longer for his Beber look. So he wore the purple Yankees hat and you really can't see the do anyway. Oh, well he said the girls liked it :)
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love that Brayden was Bieber ha ha! I wish I could take a bite out of those cake pops - they looked so good :-)
ReplyDelete