Grandpa and Grandma came down to watch Brayden play baseball. Look at that good looking couple!

Brayden pitching on his Cardinals little league team.


Bray getting ready to bat with Dad coaching first in the background.

We fed Ry guy his first cheerios, oh it was exciting. He likes to play around with them in his mouth for a long time before swallowing them. The kids thought it was entertaining to watch.


Carson got a hamster. He is so excited but I have to say that Bart and I are not. Their cages get smelly and guess who will have to clean it.

I had no idea you had a blog. Now that I know, you better bet that I will check in on you and all those boys of yours!
ReplyDeleteLove the Mothers Day lawn mowing picture! What a sweetie:)
Kristi, thanks for your sweet comment. I had no idea you had a blog! Yay. How fun to catch up with your cute family. Your baby is darling! Looks like you are one busy mom with all these cute boys. I cannot believe how old your Chance and Tanner are. Wow. You look great and not a day older. Hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteRyland's looking so big - he's going to be walking around before you know it. I love the baseball pictures - nice capture on the windup.
ReplyDelete