Friday, April 16, 2010

EASTER

Carson and I found some crazy little monster easter eggs this year. He saw them at the store and really wanted me to buy them. As if I didn't have enough plastic easter eggs already, but I decided that they might be fun for a house full of boys to find on Easter morning.


All the boys on Easter morining.


Trying to get Ry guy to play with his new Easter toy that the Easter bunny put in his basket.



Uhhh...which one do I pick?




2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristi, your boys are getting so big! They are growing up way to fast! TIme goes by to quickly! Little Ryland is such a cutie pie! I can't wait to hide little easter eggs around the house for our kids one day. Until then I will use my little nieces and nephews that are close to us to fill the void!

    You will be getting a little thank you card in the mail but just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you guys and all the support your giving. I feel ready and able to do this and just can't wait till she is here. The little outfit was so adorable. And smart thinking on the growth chart. It is so cute! Can't wait to measure her. Dr said she is a big girl already and hopes she comes sooner than later! ha ha...me too! Love ya and can't wait to be with you guys this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love checking your blog even when it hasn't been updated. It puts a smile on my face to see your kids smiling and happy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete