Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Plea to His Mother

So I went to California last week to visit with my girlfriends. Bart called my cell and left me a message. They were driving home in the car and called to tell me that they were missing me and hoped I was having a good time. The phone was on speaker and they each one by one said sentements of love- I love you Mom, love ya, love you Mom, and then from the back seat Carson yells, "Mom! Come back home!" It was so funny. What can I say I'm his best friend. He missed me a lot and I had only been gone one day. I called home the next day and talked to him. Of course he wanted me to come home so I told him I had to wait until Sunday to ride my plane back home. He said "Can't you just walk home?" Love that little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment